Tuesday 6 May 2014

Countdown to a Wedding

It's not long now until our Assistant Manager Michelle gets married. We asked her to tell us how she has been preparing for her big day....



So the countdown begins……..

In less than four weeks, I will officially become Mrs Robson! As many of you are aware my wedding day (24th May) is getting closer and the preparations are in full swing.

First thing to tackle is my skincare regime. I have had an amazing result after using the Advanced Nutrition Programmes (ANP) ‘Skin Accumax’ supplement which is great for all levels of problematic skin. With its unique formulation of vitamin A C and E along with a phytonutrient compound, my problematic skin has been banished! I have reduced my dosage from four a day down to one a day to help maintain my results and it has been lovely to hear lots of positive compliments on my skin when people come into the salon. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all our lovely clients for your kind words after noticing my amazing results – if you ask in the salon, you can see my before and after pictures!

To support my results from the ‘Skin Accumax’ supplement I also make sure I cleanse and moisturise my skin with other products from our Jane Iredale and Environ ranges. In the mornings I wash my face with Sebuwash, which is a foaming facial wash that is great for problematic skin but can also be used by most skin types. Then I apply Environ AVST moisturiser containing vitamin A, C and E. I am now up to level 3 and can’t wait to move up a level.

A client of mine told me she recently read an article in the Sunday Times about how mums and the school gate are in competition about which level of Environ they are up to! I can’t wait to get up to an even higher level but have to remind myself this is no race and it’s better to take your time moving up the levels to ensure the best for your skin. There are a number of benefits of vitamin A which is in Environ moisturisers but for my skin type it has helped to regulate my sebaceous gland, lock in moisture, increase my cell turnover resulting in natural exfoliation and has helped to improve the overall condition of my skin.

In the evening I also use my Jane Iredale ‘magic mitt’ which I love! This is a mitt where all you need is warm water to take off all traces of my Jane Iredale make-up, even mascara (not waterproof). Once you have used it, rinse it with an antibacterial hand wash and hang to dry and use again the following day. This is a must have to pack in my honeymoon suitcase.

Now let’s talk about trying to achieve the ideal wedding body!! I am in full weight loss swing and only 0.6lb off my target. I of course want to stretch this target and lose a little more!  I have been following the Exante meal replacement programme along with my mum. She has done amazingly well on the diet and has recently been in to Euphoric for an Environ Taster facial, started on the AVST range and booked in for a Hydraboost facial the week before my wedding. So the wedding prep doesn’t just mean for the bride!

But there is no good being slimmer if my skin is bad so I am now using AVST body oil combined with AVST hydrating lotion to help with those little bumps on the back of my arms and legs (called Keratosis Pilaris) and to help soften my skin ready for the big day.

All my pre-wedding treatments are also booked including waxing and our OPI gel colour on my toes, and I am trying to stop myself buying every make-up item from our Jane Iredale make-up stand!

Wedding season is definitely here and we have lots of lovely brides coming in for their wedding prep so I would like to congratulate those who have recently got married and wish all those soon to wed the best on their big day.

Michelle xx

Contact Euphoric Beauty and Skin Clinic on 01903 206600 to find out how we can help you prepare for your big day

No comments:

Post a Comment